### AINET International Teacher Research Conference, 14-15 Sept 2017, Nagpur
AINET and G. S. College of Commerce and Economics, Nagpur host
AINET International Teacher Research Conference
Nagpur 14-15 September 2017
British Council & RELO
Bajaj Bhavan, G. S. College of Commerce and Economics,
Law College Square, Amravati Road, Nagpur 440 010
Key Speakers/ Presenters
• Dr. Richard Smith, Warwick University, UK
• Prof. Rama Mathew, (formerly) Delhi University
• Ms. Amy Lightfoot, British Council, India
• Dr. Bradley Horn, RELO, American Embassy
• Mr. Sanjay Bhargava, President, Shiksha Mandal, Wardha
• Ms. Jemima Hughes, British Council, India
• Dr. Padmini Boruah, Guwahati University
Presenter proposal submission – 15 August 2017
Presenters registration deadline – 25 August 2017
Delegate registration closes – 31 August 2017
NO REGISTRATIONS AFTER 31 AUGUST 2017; NO SPOT REGISTRATIONS
INR 2000 (Indian delegates) USD 30 (overseas delegates)
Any kind of presentation of teacher research studies welcome. Presentations should be max. 15 minutes duration.
CLICK HERE to see the detailed Conference Brochure.
Go to conf.theainet.net to submit presentation proposals.
Go to conf.theainet.net to register as a presenter/ delegate.
Download the forms from the links below, complete and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Delegate Registration Form
Conference Queries to
Dr. Krishna Dixit, email@example.com 93729 30401
Mr. Nadeem Khan, firstname.lastname@example.org 75075 43786
Dr. Vivek Joshi, email@example.com 94231 22689